Online Security ~ Buy online with confidence
We understand that you’re concerned about the security and privacy of online transactions. We want to make your shopping experience as safe and convenient as possible. We take your privacy very seriously. The information that we receive from you is used to process orders and to provide you with a more personalised shopping experience. This means that your information will not be sold or otherwise divulged to third parties without your prior consent.
What information Do We Collect?
As part of using or website the following kinds of information may be collected:
- Login credentials – When you sign up for an account at www.greenriggers.co.nz we ask you for an email address and a password of your choice. We use this information for the purpose of ensuring only you have access to your account.
- Cookies – Cookies are small files that are placed by a web site and reside on your computer and are recognised when you visit or re-visit a web site. A cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information. It can provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (eg Macintosh or Windows), the browser that you use (eg. Microsoft Explorer or Mozilla) and what domain you are accessing the server from. With this information the following can be achieved:-
- Track traffic patterns to a web site,
- Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown,
- Allow you to enter certain site member services without having to log in each time you visit,
- Ensure faster web page access in certain situations.
- Log and session information – When you use our website we record logs of your visit. This information may include your IP address, cookies as discussed above, the current date and time, pages you request, your browser type, and your chosen language. This data is used in aggregate to improve the quality of our site and to track usage trends.
- User communications – When you communicate with us electronically, we keep those communications in order to respond to them and improve the quality of our product and our support.
- We may also send you updates about your account or our products and services. You may opt out of promotional emails at any time by following the instructions at the end of the email.
- Email address information – this may be provided by you at some point when you register for use of any available web site feature. Any ‘subscription’ type emails have simple, effective ‘Unsubscribe’ facilities at the end of each message should you no longer wish to receive them.
What Do We Do with Personally Identifiable Information
We collect this information in order to provide the best possible service to you as customers of, or parties interested in, GreenRiggers. To this end we may, from time to time, use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our web site services.
- To help provide any other services that from time to time we may offer or you may request.
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to your and your interests
- For any relevant informational, marketing, promotional, publicity, or surveys that we might undertake.
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
We do not sell, rent, supply, give up or lease out any user or customer information to any third parties. We will only disclose information about you or your use of the website and/or services without your prior permission if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to for example deliver your order.
We take your privacy very seriously, if you have any questions please contact us.